99/365 Pink Petal
I picked up some fresh flowers for Easter. Nothing like some pink beauty to brighten up the home! I hope you all have a Blessed Easter!
Much Love, Janette.
I love nature and flowers and trees and all thing living. This is my place to share my love of photography. I hope you enjoy.
I picked up some fresh flowers for Easter. Nothing like some pink beauty to brighten up the home! I hope you all have a Blessed Easter!
Much Love, Janette.
Posted by
Janette
at
3:20 p.m.
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift. That is why we call it the present.
~Babatunde Olatunji
Embrace Life.
4 comments:
is it the 99th day of the year already??? i just love your pics janette
Nice pic! Where are you?
Yowzaaaa! Nice. I LOVE all the pink. Keep 'em comin'!
Lynette I'm here in Canada in my warm and cozy scrap room. You know the desk and room. You sat here using my macbook when you came to visit me! I miss you girls BTW. When you coming back? =D
Sue it's day 102 today. =) Time flies eh? =)
Donna I will keep them coming. =) Me loves my macro lens and flowers! =)
Post a Comment