78/365 Beneath
I took this photo yesterday of the caboose of my gerbera. You know the bottom! =) Love how macro brings out the tiny details that we normally would not even notice.
Have a happy weekend my friends!
I love nature and flowers and trees and all thing living. This is my place to share my love of photography. I hope you enjoy.
I took this photo yesterday of the caboose of my gerbera. You know the bottom! =) Love how macro brings out the tiny details that we normally would not even notice.
Have a happy weekend my friends!
Posted by
Janette
at
9:12 a.m.
Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is a mystery. And today? Today is a gift. That is why we call it the present.
~Babatunde Olatunji
Embrace Life.
4 comments:
I bet some of these shots would make nice little note cards.
HMMM great idea. =)
If I ever get around to it! LOL
Terrific perspective! I meant the type of macro in my other comment! I have a macro on my wish list and am wondering if its the same one!
Pam mine is the 100mm 2.8 canon. If you get it you have to be very patient. It takes a while to get used to it. Make sure you use a tripod. It can't have any shake.
Post a Comment