A whisper of pink.
I took a few more photos of my pink gerbera yesterday before they die. They are starting to get brown on the petals. Love these. =)
I've got spring fever in the worst way. I can't wait until my flowers are blooming in my garden. Hurry up and get here spring! I want you I need you! *smirk*
Have a beautiful day.

4 comments:
Janette, your pics are amazing. I commented on this one because I love the pink gerber one the most!!! I can't wait for spring to get here either. I like spring in the south the best because it's not too hot just yet. Luckily we should be moving before it gets too hot here. :)
Thanks Jen! I have a soft spot for pink Gerberas too!
It's still very cool here. So I have been buying flowers to capture! A few more weeks and my tulips should bloom! =)
i think this is my fave janette! they are all gorgeous!
Thanks Sue.
Yes I have a soft spot for pink flowers.
I got me some soft pink tulips today.
I will post photos of that soon! =)
Post a Comment